7.24.2012

Achy Sore

I am achy sore today. Yesterday was my first boot camp using my new 8 pound weights the WHOLE time! Go me!

*pats herself on back*

ahem...

I brought in the weights in and showed them off to my boot camp trainer Julie and I knew I should be a little worried when she made a comment about how happy I was going to be to have them that day.

Um. Yeah. Really. It was a lot of minute long moments. Lots of lateral raises and lungy, squaty things with weights involved. And multiple types of push-ups.

About 2/3 of the way through the workout, I distinctly remember Julie asking me "Aren't you glad you started those heavier weights today?" and I said, "I'm sure I will be someday".

It's the best I could do. Shortly after that comment we stopped weights and went to a mountain climber/wind sprint combo for the rest of class (really it was only 4 minutes of them, but it felt like 40!).

I think my arms might fall off.

No comments: