4.18.2012

Gym Time Fellowship

My friend/former roommate A and I went to the gym together last night! I admit to not having been in a while (and to feeling the effects today), and it was so nice to have someone who would meet me there.

Like I said before, accountability is the key!

But as fun as it was elliptical-ing in the cardio theatre while laughing together at silly moments from Charlie's Angels. And as much as I enjoyed chit chatting between weights sets... I really enjoyed spending time with her afterwards!

I hadn't eaten dinner yet and so we went to iHop (where I easily stayed within my WW points! Just say no to pancakes!) where we sat and talked and fellowshiped for the first time in a very long time. I lvoe getting to hang out as a group with all of my former roommates, but I cherish one on one time weith them, too.

Did I mention I'm sore today? *ugh* Still going back tonight.....

No comments: