6.09.2012

10 Pounds

I'm down 9.7 pounds from my heaviest weight ever.

Go me! *sigh*

I'm trying to stay positive and not note that I still have a long way to go... small milestones, friends. I take what I can get. =o)

So... there comes a point every time I start to lose weight (before I gain it back... not this time!) that my neck starts to feel... longer...?... I don't know if this makes sense to anyone and I'm sure not unless you've lost weight before, but it just does. There's no other way to explain it.

And frankly I'm sure I'm more aware of my neck due to years of watching America's Next Top Model with my roommates ("make your neck longer," said Tyra... always).

But I'm feeling it right now.

My neck somehow feels longer. And I'm taking that feeling and relishing in it along with the fact that I'm .3 pounds away from that 10 mark.

I've got this.

No comments: