9.29.2012

A Letter to my Boot Camp Instructor

Julie,
 
=o( My back is starting to freak out again... I think I'm going to have to give up boot camp for a while. I know I've only been a couple of times since I was approved to come back, but I think the crunches (in place of plank) this week did me in.
 
I started going to my doctors wellness & weight loss clinic this past week and am very hopeful with the accountability of weighing in each week that I'll be able to start losing more weight and I'm going to start maybe using the bikes at the gym if I can with the hope that losing weight will help my back and I'll be able to come back to boot camp!
 
I really do love it, and I'm going to miss it... but I really don't want to have back surgery... ever...
 
Thanks so much for everything... I hope to be a camper again in the future!
 
Joy
 

No comments: