9.06.2012

Feeling Good

It's been three day's since my frist boot camp after 3 weeks of nothing.

I feel good!

Not great, mind you; there are some twingy moments and achy moments, but all in all I feel like I'm ready and happy to be able to get back into the swing of things. To do something active that makes me aware of the fuel I'm putting into my body.

Three weeks was rough. I got sad and frustrated and depressed and I fought myself to get out of it. God spent a lot of time leading me in other directions of life during that time, and that didn't make it easier... working out brings me clarity... some odd sense of being able to deal with life more. So during three hard weeks filled with lots of emotions.......

It was rough.

But I'm back!!! Now the only trick is to remember how to wake up to make it to boot camp at 5:40am. *ugh*

“In an ideal world no one would talk before 10am. People would just hug, because waking up is really hard.”—Zooey Deschanel (via her Twitter feed)

No comments: