3.08.2013

Making Decisions

So, blog friends, it turns out I'm friends with some people who are awesome (yes you... bat yourself on the back for me... did you do it?... good...)

But more tangibly, a coworker cooked and pureed me some food because of this lack of eating thing (she was concerned with my nutrition... because she's ridiculously thoughtful in a way that puts me to shame). So, chicken and squash and veg and more. So much better for me than baby food.

Also, my new church houses some new friends one of whom, it turns out, is a dietitian (who actually went to school with my current nutritionist); and someone in my small group is a personal trainer... just found that out on Wednesday. I've already gotten some tips from each of them because they're awesome and my friends. You see, this stuff going on with my teeth isn't cheap and I'm starting to think financially towards the future (like a good little budgeter - proud of me, Pops?) And due to some offered free advice and counselling and such, I'm thinking about what might need to change.

I know that I need accountability... it's really the only thing keeping me going with this weight loss... so, you should stay tuned blog friends... I'm still going to be going to my doctor this month, but that all might be changing.

Financial challenge accepted.

No comments: