8.10.2012

#Frustration

That's probably my most used twitter message.

#frustration

It covers such a large amount of topics and can be used pretty much as often as you'd like. I haven't used it today. Apparently my frustration is so big that I'm making it a whole blog post!

I wake up in the morning with this back pain. Ache. Throbbing hurt. Sitting up hurts. Standing feels impossible. Once I start moving, it seems to lessen, but then I work at a desk job and sitting too long hurts and standing feels impossible and forget walking all over again. Awesomely I have this amazing work family that understands that I need to get up and move around occasionally; unfortunately I work at a job that is so crazy and frantic and short-handed on a Friday that getting up and moving seems like I'm being a horrible person and leaving others stranded.

#frustration

(it is getting better, though, I mean it... It's awful pain, but it's less awful than Wednesday when I started taking drugs!)

No comments: