8.15.2012

One Week

It's been one week since the inflamed disk diagnosis.

A whole week.

It didn't fly... it dragged along in pain and frustration.

Yesterday I started feeling pretty good... too good? I maybe did a little bit too much. Ok. I did a little too much. heh heh... But in my very poor defense, I am getting so tired of doing nothing! I definitely didn't realize how much I was loving boot camp and working out so intensely before this injury.

So I want to be better now. What's wrong with that?

Except yesterday I thought I was great and I decided to (for fun - seriously, who am I?) do a few bicep curls and arnold presses.

Your back affects EVERYTHING.

Today I'm sore. Not like last Monday-Wednesday, but like this past Saturday/Sunday when things were starting to work towards better; twingy but not hurty.

There's a reason my doctor said two weeks.... SURPRISE!

And maybe I'll think about possibly listening to my coworkers who give me the "mommy look" and tell me I'm going to hurt myself and then I have to give them free "I told you so" reign the next day maybe. kind of. I'll think about it.

No comments: