8.21.2012

So Long Steroids

I will not miss you.

Of all of the medication I've ever taken (which is really almost none...) Steroids are the WORST.

I've been breaking out like a 13 year old but sweating like I'm going through menopause. But by far my least favorite side effect is that it makes me so unable to sleep... Consistently for the last 12 days I have been awake until at least 3am. Last night the last time I saw the clock it was 4:30am.

Today I was 30 min late to work. I snoozed my alarm clock too many times (and that's hard to do... my alarm on my phone makes me answer 7 math problems to snooze!) and all of the sudden it was 10. That's what time I start work.

I am yet again thankful for the place I work and the people I work with.

I'm thankful that yesterday was the last time I had to take steroids.

I'm looking forward to going to bed at 10... if not tonight, hopefully soon...

Oh, yeah, and my back is feeling much much better =o) Still on resting restrictions, so I'm taking it easy, but I'm getting eager to go back to boot camp!

No comments: