11.14.2012

Don't...

... get used to all this blogging. 3 posts in two days? It's like I've gone crazy! ha!

But I thought I'd share about today's doctors appointment. I've waved goodbye to another 2 pounds this week...

I'm struggling with it a little bit. After killing it at the gym for a week and going all but one day I really wanted for more. And my nutritionist said that my body is getting used to the changes from going to the gym and to give it a week, but I really wanted like a 5 or something.... It's crazy... I should be THRILLED!

It all adds up, I know... but I'm just so ready for all of this to be gone and sometimes I get so over it... and then I think I'm doing AWESOME, and 2 pounds.

It's good... I know... I'm fighting with myself... and I'm giving myself tonight off from the gym so I can kill it all over again on my day off tomorrow...

No comments: