6.19.2012

Camp of the Boot

Thats right. Boot Camp.

2 (soon 3) days a week I sweat it out in the morning before I get ready for work. 2 days a week I do crazy amount of lunges and squats and wall sits and someday burpees. Its tough and it can be really intense (today my legs were literally shaking).

But something weird happened… I started loving it. I really missed it when I couldn't be there. I couldn't wait to get back……… I didn't mind getting up at 5 am to get there on time (if you know me personally, you know thats a big deal).

Today the strangest thing of all happened. Between sets, we were doing 1 solid minute of intense cardio. For me, that means speed walking. For everyone else? Wind Sprints.

Today I was jealous of the people sprinting.

I can't wait to be that person…

Weird

No comments: