6.29.2012

I didn't boot camp...

Monday I woke up with a turn-off-the-alarm-and-cover-your-whole-head-with-a-blanket-while-trying-to-take-excedrine-and-chug-some-water-praying-that-eventually-you'll-be-able-to-tolerate-the-light migraine. Boot Camp? shyeah... no. As a matter of fact, I didn't actually even get out of bed until 9:30 which gave me 30 minutes to shower and get ready and get to work. Yikes!

That night started 3 nights of I *Art* the Boro. An outreach to show some love to our community. Monday night I tripped and about killed my knees... so much pain. I'm stull struggling.

Monday... back to boot camp Monday... I can do this all over again.

How've you been, blog friends? Throw me a little motivation...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't say my exercise efforts have been significant as of late. I'm pretty sure my gym forgot what I look like! It's been a busy month at work and with a friend's wedding and all. Keep it up, though! This week I finally did a bike ride (8 miles after work) and ran a couple nights ago. Next up: the gym and also eating better.