6.20.2012

Top 15

... and actually #10!

The company where I work had a weight loss challenge. Top 3 men and top 3 women received a prize.

I didn't get top 3 women.

BUT overall, of the 50 people that competed I was #10 for most % of weight lost.

GO ME!!

-------------------

On a side note, I am rocked from boot camp today. The thought of lifting my water bottle to get a drink or walking across the room to the copier make my muscles shudder. I am wearing my knee brace for the first time in over a month and I want to use my Bengay cooling menthol gel as a lotion on my legs.

I know that this is all beneficial for me, but I also know that working a desk job just makes it worse. Especially since we're busy lately and I can't just get up and walk around.

Pushing through it. Knowing I will be stronger on the other side of this. Finding forms of motivation.

My friend A sent me this link yesterday. Have you watched Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition? INTENSE!! But it motivates me knowing that it can be done. To not give up. To remember that I'm worth it.

No comments: